A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our sites, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page. If you are a registered user or subscriber it may also collect your name and email address, which may be transferred to data processors for registered user or subscriber verification purposes. Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us to tailor our websites to your interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
Cookies are either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies, depending on how long they are stored for:
- Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are activated each time you visit the website where the cookie was generated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to elaborate statistics about visit traffic and volume in this web. When using this website you are consenting Google to use information about you. The exercise of any right in this sense must be directly taken to Google.
- Social webs: Each social web uses its own cookies so you may press keys such as Like or Share.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any moment you may have the right to deactivate or eliminate cookies in this website. These actions are performed differently according to the browser you may be using. Please find here a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may be held by the mentioned third parties in this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are tools in charge of storing cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate the same. Neither this web nor its representatives may guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so your browser does not forget your choice of not accepting them.